For any photo-rejuvenation IPL, Skin Resurfacing or laser treatments please avoid sun exposure to your chosen area/s for at least 4 weeks prior to treatments and ensure the skin is as light as possible, including no fake tan.
Possible side effects of Pigmentation removal, skin ablation, IPL, capillaries/spider vein treatment, Rosacea treatment, Acne treatment, Scarring, Anti Aging collagen Rejuvenation can include mild redness of the skin, mild irritation, local swelling, temporary small pimple like bumps, mild discomfort or tenderness, dry skin, hypo pigmentation (lightening of the skin) or hyper pigmentation (darkening of the skin), blistering and a very small risk of scarring.
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area thats stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned
Please arrive 5 minutes early to sign consent forms and note that if you are late your treatment may have to be cut short or cancelled.
Undergoing any treatments performed by the Rajeunir Mosman assumes you understand the treatment may involve risks of complications or injury from both known or unknown causes, and you freely assume these risks.
Rajeunir Mosman will not knowingly treat anyone who is pregnant, or who have hormonal imbalances, keloid scarring, uncontrolled diabetes or anyone who is on any medication that may effect the outcome of the treatment unless we are presented with a Doctor’s certificate. It is your responsibility to inform your clinician if any of these conditions develop during the time you are receiving treatments. Prior to initiation of treatment any raised pigmented lesions should be correctly identified by a doctor to be benign and recommended for light based treatment.
You have the right to refuse treatment.
Due to the nature of this treatment, an exact result cannot be predicted and no guarantees have been made as to the results that may be obtained. No promises of permanence are made regarding laser assisted hair removal or skin care or ablative treatments.
You must adhere to all safety precautions and regulations advised to you during laser treatments and including post skin care recommendations. Sun exposure (both prior to and after treatment) and not adhering to post care instructions provided may increase chances of complications.
If the client is a minor under the age of 18, the consent of a parent/guardian having legal custody will also be required before treatment.