- Venus Viva™ is a highly customizable skin resurfacing device that delivers exceptional results with low downtime. It is a fractional radio frequency system for enhanced efficacy in resolving mild to severe skin damage, including acne and surgical scars, wrinkles, fine lines, open pores, uneven skin texture, Rosacea and Hyper-pigmentation. Skin resurfacing treatments are safe for all skin types with low downtime.Venus Viva™ skin resurfacing treatments works with tiny pins that safely deliver heat (via Nano Fractional Radio Frequency) through the skins surface. This creates tiny micro-dermal wounds, which the body naturally heals on its own. This process repairs signs of skin damage visible on the surface of the skin and improves the appearance of scars. Since the wounds are so small, the treatment is much more comfortable than traditional CO2 lasers, while still producing incredible visible results.The ideal candidate is anyone who have acne scars or post surgery scars. Most patients receive 3-4 treatments per area. The exact number depends on each individual and what they wish to achieve. Acne and surgical scarring, for example can take up to 6 treatments, one per month for 6 months. All treatments are done 4 weeks apart.
Acne & Surgical Scars
Rosacea is a common skin condition that causes redness and visible blood vessels in your face. It may also produce small, red, pus-filled bumps. These signs and symptoms may flare up for weeks to months and then go away for a while. Rosacea can be mistaken for acne, other skin problems or natural ruddiness.
Although there is no cure for Rosacea it can be significantly reduced by several sessions of Viva Skin Resurfacing over several months, followed by several IPL sessions to dissolve the broken capillaries and reduce the redness.
Skin Resurfacing and IPL will reduce redness, bumps, and enlarged blood vessels around the cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead.
Medical grade skin care can also assist in keeping the outward signs of Rosacea under control
- Hyper-pigmentation can be caused by sun damage, inflammation, or other skin injuries, including those related to acne vulgaris. People with darker skin tones are more prone to hyper-pigmentation, especially with excess sun exposure. Many forms are caused by an excess production of melanin.
- Venus Viva™ is a highly customizable skin resurfacing device that delivers exceptional results with low downtime. It is a fractional radio frequency system for enhanced efficacy in resolving mild to severe skin damage, including acne and surgical scars, wrinkles, fine lines, open pores, uneven skin texture, Rosacea and Hyper-pigmentation.
- One session per month for three months will see a significant reduction in most forms of Hyper-pigmentation followed by a series of targeted IPL
- Reduce redness, bumps, and enlarged blood vessels around the cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead.
- Devices that offer rosacea reduction: Venus Viva™, Venus Versa™
- Results after: 1 treatment
- Courtesy of Dinko Kaliterna, MD
- We only use Before-and-After pictures of real patients from real doctors. Images are never Photoshopped.